McDonald's Maintenance Team Member- Up to $16/Hour in Reading, Pennsylvania
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA.
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
Along with competitive pay, a Maintenance Person at a Rawden Joint Ventures owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• No cost Archways to Opportunity education programs including
English Language courses
High School completion courses
Upfront college tuition assistance at your choice of accredited schools (up to $3,000/year)
100% tuition covered at Colorado Tech University (earn your Associate or Bachelor’s Degree)
• Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
• Employee Referral Program ($200/employee referred)
• Flexible scheduling
• 401k with Employer match (after service requirement met)
• Doctor on Demand (10 FREE telehealth visits per year for you and your dependents)
• Health Insurance (after service requirement)
• Paid Time Off
• Free Food while you work (and 30% off when you aren’t working)
• Free Uniforms
• Report Card recognition program (up to $400/year)
• Discount Perks (coupons and deals for your favorite stores and entertainment venues)
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Requsition ID: PDXMC185FA115-498C-4784-8D60-716789644722_6813
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.