McDonald's Field Business Insights Manager in Dallas, Texas
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences to build a better McDonald’s.
The Finance and Insights team provides thought leadership and actionable insights to support the McDonald’s US business. We are seeking a Field Business Insights Manager to join our team. You will pay a key role in developing insights that influence decisions to drive business growth in assigned business units.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Required Competencies :
· High level of intellectual curiosity.
· Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
· Ability to influence others through storytelling.
· Strong communicator with ability to convey ideas at various levels of granularity and tailor messaging to all audiences.
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to balance competing priorities.
· Operates effectively in a team environment.
· Insightful problem solver with strong knowledge and intuition surrounding drivers and metrics of business performance.
· Adeptly translates numerical information into actionable insights.
· Builds strong relationships with teams across the organization to open lines of communication and work collaboratively.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
· 4 + years Consulting, Business Insights/Research, Strategy or analytical and data intensive environment;
· Restaurant or franchised business experience preferred
· Consulting or advanced analytics experience preferred
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Tableau and SAS preferred
· Supports strategic priorities for business insights and analytics to enable strengthened performance among Franchisees and Field Office teams.
· Maintains a holistic view of the organization to ensure analyses drive towards insights and answers that impact strategic objectives.
· Develops data-driven recommendations that support overall strategic direction and are aligned to business objectives.
· Collaborates with Field Leadership Team and engages the Business Insights Field Support Team to shape analyses and support the development of impactful insights.
· Communicates with Field Office team to understand their business objectives and identify high-impact opportunities for support.
· Cultivates strong relationships to collaboratively align on high-priority areas for analytics support.
· Supports all phases of the strategy, planning, and execution lifecycle.
· Identifies and shares best bets that can be replicated in other business units.
Field Business Insights Manager
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.