McDonald's ACCTG/BILLING CLERK - COLUMBUS in Columbus, Ohio
About the Department:
Global Business Services (GBS) is comprised of various teams across both captive shared service centers and third party outsourcing service providers. Our vision is to connect our customers with the services and solutions they need, focus on achieving operational excellence, deliver tangible results, and pursue continuous improvement innovation. The GBS finance tower is responsible for global financial service delivery including sourced and GBS delivery teams, North America payroll, customer relationship management, and integrated GBS data and reporting.
About the Opportunity:
McDonald’s is looking to add a McTeacher Night Processor to our team. The position is responsible for supporting Operations by timely and accurate processing of fundraising events, monthly reporting on outstanding items and follow-up on missing items.
As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to interact with many levels within the organization. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Associates degree or completion of college level accounting coursework is required
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills; person must be able to prioritize and handle several tasks at once in order to meet crucial deadlines
• Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy for high exposure areas
• Flexibility with work schedule
• Receive and record fundraising event documentation
• Follow up on incorrect W-9 or missing information
• Complete payment requisition and forward for processing and payment
• Compile and report monthly on stats and outstanding items
• Handling requests for information or documentation as it pertains to events
• Drive continuous process improvements for the team and Global Business Services
• Involvement in special projects as assigned
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Other Duties as assigned
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.