McDonald's ACCTG TECH/COORD COLUMBUS in Columbus, Ohio
What you will do:
McDonald's is looking to add a Fixed Asset Bookkeeper to our team. You will be responsible for performing the fixed asset processing functions for various restaurants, in addition to other related general bookkeeping duties. The individual in this role will communicate with restaurant staff, regional staff, and suppliers to obtain and verify fixed asset information.
As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to work with all levels within the organization, including customers in our Corporate Headquarters and our Field and Regional locations. We are focused on individual development and allow for a variety of meaningful opportunities throughout your career by offering career paths in Columbus as well as other US and Global locations.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Minimum Requirements for this position:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
• Do you have at least 2 years of accounting related experience?
• You will use critical thinking and analytical aptitude, able to apply a framework of logic to various situations to enable consistent decision-making
• Are you a self-starter, able to learn, work, and make decisions independently?
• You can use your excellent communication skills for interaction with teammates, suppliers, and internal customers at various levels of the organization
• Customer focused and work effectively as an outstanding teammate
• Organized with the ability to multi-task and balance opposing priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· Responsible for performing the fixed asset processing functions for McDonald’s North American operations
· Review potential fixed asset invoices in accordance with McDonald’s capitalization policies and generally accepted accounting principles
· Review for potential retirements and perform necessary follow up
· Perform monthly review of asset additions
· Perform monthly analysis and follow up on deposits
· Communicate with operations, suppliers, fixed asset bookkeepers, and other internal McDonald’s departments
· Review fixed asset clearing accounts and ensure proper coding to fixed asset accounts
· Monthly P&L review of fixed asset related exceptions
· Monthly Trial Balance review of fixed asset related exceptions
Accountant, Fixed Assets
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.