McDonald's Area Supervisor in COLLIERVILLE, Tennessee
at the following location(s):
COLLIERVILLE REL (33912) - COLLIERVILLE, TN
If business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, McDonald’s is the place to be. With over 38,000 locations around the world, McDonald’s is one of the largest quick-service restaurant chains in the world. And we rely on our area supervisor/mid-management professionals to ensure our continued success.
As an Area Supervisor/Mid Manager at McDonald’s, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Automobile Program, Company Cell Phone, Expense Account
- Generous benefits including Life, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- The opportunity to oversee several multi-million dollar store locations
- Paid Vacation, Personal/Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement, High School Diploma and College Degree Programs
- Ability to supervise all areas of operations for three to six restaurants
- Responsible for coordinating the activities and developing the professional abilities of the store managers, assistant managers and future managers.
- Ensure all business processes are enforced regarding financial controls, operations metrics, gold standards, policies and procedures, and ensuring a positive dining experience for our guests.
- Represent the company in community affairs and participate in store initiatives.
- Report to Director of Operations and Owner Operator
- Work with IT and Maintenance managers with regards to maintaining the technology, buildings and equipment.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then McDonald’s is right for you.
- 3-4 years' experience as an Area Supervisor in the restaurant industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience (McDonald's experience preferred but not required)
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to travel within your defined area
- Must have reliable transportation with Insurance
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid talent and performance management skills
- Available to work nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant: 3 years (Required)
- Supervising: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.