McDonald's Supervisor - Business Insights in Chicago, Illinois
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences to build a better McDonald’s.
The Finance and Insights team provides thought leadership and actionable insights to support the McDonald’s US business. We are seeking a Business Insights Supervisor to join our team. You will pay a support role developing insights that influence decisions to drive business growth.
In this role, you will be key to providing reports and actionable insights to the field teams across the US business. Key stakeholders will be field Business Insights & Marketing teams, as well as various groups in McDonald’s Headquarters.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
· 2 + years Consulting, Business Insights/Research, Strategy or analytical and data intensive environment
· Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
· Support reporting to the Field Teams to ensure consistent storytelling across the US business.
· Liaison with the Field Teams on reporting enhancements.
· Adhoc analysis and recommendations to support business priorities, i.e. local value platforms, digital promotions.
Required Competencies :
· High level of intellectual curiosity
· Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
· Ability to influence others through storytelling and empathy
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to balance competing priorities
· Ability to operate independently and effectively in a team-based environment
Sr. Financial Analyst - Business Insights
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.