McDonald's Manager, Information Security in Chicago, Illinois
The Security Service Manager will be a part of the Global Identity and Access (GIA) team and will work in close collaboration with the Security Operations team, Risk Management team and service managers from other Global Technology teams. You will partner with service managers and others within the GIA team. It will also be imperative that this person develop and maintain solid working relationships with the third party partners involved in the delivery of security services and develop high levels of accountability among the members of those teams.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
· Experience in multinational / global organizations.
· 8+ years of dynamic IT industry experience.
· Shown history of growing and running vendor partnerships.
· Shown ability to develop strategic direction and long term objectives. without supervision
· Shown communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical issues or concepts to non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner that focuses on business value
· Ability to interpret and understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
· Solid ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decision based upon situational circumstances
· Strong IT operations management background
· Experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager or similar identity management tools.
· Experience in leading distributed project and support teams.
· Familiarity with the ITIL operating model, other operational skills such as Six Sigma a plus.
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most expansive brand in the world by building complementary teams who craft delicious, feel-good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
At McDonald's, we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. We see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to pursue big, global initiatives while remaining excellent neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are building a premier team to help us. This means that McDonald's is looking for innovators, leaders, sprinters who are focused on creating memorable experiences for our customers, employees, and partners. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have an impact around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· You will be responsible for leading and enhancing two key identity management services: Global Active Directory, and Global Identity Management, which is built on Microsoft Identity Manager. This solution is used to lead over half a million user accounts.
· You will be responsible for leading the vendor that supports these services and ensuring the operational performance, support, and availability of these services.
· You will be responsible for leading the development team, maintaining the schedule, and working with partners to ensure enhancements meet their needs. The development and support teams are located in Croatia.
· You will understand and help influence the high level strategy and direction of leadership and lead the team in the execution of projects and daily activities as well as set clear expectations, goals, and requirements that will be obtained as a measure of success.
· You will work closely with the other Global Identity and Access service managers and security engineers to ensure the solutions provided to customers are performing to expectation.
· You will lead strategic vendor partnerships with a focus on delivering efficient and secure solutions in a timely manner and with an acute level of attention to urgency and thoroughness.
· You will drive strategic design, implementation, and support deployment processes and dedicatedly develop and implement regular improvement priorities.
· You will be a creative solution provider with the ability to translate customer/business needs into technical solutions.
· You will ensure the operational reliability and stability of Global Active Directory and Global Identity Management.
Identity Service Manager
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.