McDonald's Guest Experience Leader in Chicago, Illinois
Calling all extroverts! If you have a hospitality background and love interacting with new people every day, this role is for you. We are looking for individuals to help us provide a welcoming environment in our new headquarters.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Basic Qualification :
· 2+years of reception, concierge or customer service experience in professional/business environment
· Warmly welcome visitors and employees into our new headquarters or Hamburger University
· Assist visitors in registering to enter the office areas
· Demonstrate exemplary hospitality skills; be customer obsessed, display a friendly, positive attitude
· Provide visitors or employees with information about daily meetings or events
· Assist visitors in downloading and navigating Mobile App
· Assist visitors with travel questions, restaurant recommendations, luggage storage
· Direct visitors to restrooms, beverage service, and other building amenities
· Provide assistance with wayfinding within the building
· Provide administrative support, as needed
· Act as an ambassador for Brand McDonald’s
Guest Experience Leader
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.