McDonald's End User Support Manager in Chicago, Illinois
The End User Support Manager is a part-time position that will oversee the McDonald’s service providers who provide the Field Support, Tech Bar and VIP Support teams. The teams are responsible for support of McDonald’s employees, Senior Leadership team and Executive Staff.
The part-time End User Support Manager will collaborate with the senior leaders as well as other End User Computing teams, as needed, to ensure our service providers are consistently delivering world-class IT support services. This role requires someone who is outgoing, has excellent communications skills, enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and excels at leading vendors to solve user's technical issues in a timely manner.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Requires an Associate degree or 3 years equivalent related work experience
· 5 years of experience leading Desktop Support teams and 2 years supporting C level executives.
· Strong social skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, testing experience, project management, and root cause analysis.
· Extensive experience with Windows 10, Mac OS X and mobile computing technologies.
Experience supporting Microsoft Office and Exchange/Outlook.
Experience supporting Video conferencing technologies, Audio conferencing technologies, Enterprise Voice.
Knowledge of mobile device technologies.
Experience with wireless technologies, VPN technologies, PC and Network Security.
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building complementary teams who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From aggressive recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
As McDonald’s continues to innovate and disrupt the restaurant industry, we are looking to recruit into the role of Director, Digital Supply Chain Technology. You will lead a Supply Chain technology team and partner with our Supply Chain leaders and suppliers to design, implement, maintain and innovate within our broader Supply Chain technology solutions team globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· The End User Support Manager will oversee the service provider teams who provide daily support for McDonald’s end users. This includes walking the executive floor daily to check in with the SLT and their executive administrators, completing their service requests, and resolving their open incidents within McDonald’s SLA’s.
· You will serve as an escalation point when needed.
· You will monitor the service provider performance, review the service provider operating reports, find opportunities to improve, and lead operational changes of the service as needed.
· You will work with the End User Computing team to support upcoming IT changes. The manager will be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, keep the service providers informed of new technologies and upcoming changes, and plan the suppliers support readiness for upcoming deployments.
Part-Time End User Support Manager
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.