McDonald's Business Process and Data Center of Excellence, Supervisor in Chicago, Illinois
McDonald’s Global Supply Chain & Sustainability (GSCS) Department delivers a significant competitive advantage for the McDonald’s System through our global alignment and leverage related to predictable and competitive pricing and an assured supply of responsibly manufactured, safe, compliant and high quality food, consumer products and packaging to our customers each and every day. GSCS strategically drive key initiatives that collectively promote innovation, customer value, brand health and protection while enabling superior business performance.
The Business Process/Data Management Supervisor reports directly to the Manager of Global Supply Chain Business Process and Data COE. In this role, the team member will be responsible for assessing and defining select business processes and solutions. The person will work closely with the internal functional groups, the global McDonald’s markets, external suppliers and McDonald’s IT to establish and deploy a number of different supply chain and sustainability solutions. Solutions will be used by global McDonald’s teams and suppliers.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Data Science, Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain, or related fields
· Five or more years of relevant supply chain experience
· Fluent English language skills
· 3 plus years to process and data modeling
· 3 plus years in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate team member understanding
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge and understanding of the following disciplines: process and data management and governance, business analysis, project management.
Previous experience implementing software solutions highly preferred
Have knowledge of Waterfall, Solution Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies to implementing processes and IT solutions
· Ability to triage, prioritize and manage tasks/work and remain flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
· Comfort working in an international environment.
· Organized and able to effectively manage a number of responsibilities simultaneously.
· Strong presentation skills. The ability to present, explain and discuss results of analyses to effectively drive fact-based decision making within all levels of the organization.
· Proficient at communicating conclusions in clear and concise manner (graphs, charts, PowerPoint).
· Able to problem solve and search for answers using internal and external network/sources.
In addition to following McDonald's policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
· Business requirement collection:
a. Interacting with cross functional user bases to understand and document global business requirements that support the standardization and improvement of a number of select Supply Chain and Sustainability business processes.
b. Foster adoption of industry best practice processes to standardize and simplify our global processes.
· Project-, Process- and Solution Management:
a. Serves as the business main point of contact in managing the internal and external business partners that develop and operate a given solution (such as but not limited to software / integration / managed services).
b. Ensures all initiatives are completed on-time, on budget and consistent with requirements and objectives.
c. Conducting lessons learned with various stakeholders identifying enhancement opportunities.
d. Providing system support to create process efficiencies.
e. Identifying gaps in data availability and/or quality necessary to meet business and reporting needs.
· Change Management:
a. Developing and maintaining training materials, and systems documentation.
b. Providing training to end users on processes, system procedures and data structure.
c. Promote and foster system adoption across categories and markets.
Business Process and Data Center of Excellence, Supervisor
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.