McDonald's ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Chicago, Illinois
McDonald’s Corporate Center HR team is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant/Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your professional experience in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, supporting the Vice President of Center HR as well as the Center HR Team. You will be a critical team member and will perform a wide variety of specialized and administrative functions. The top candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills and a proven track record getting results in a team environment and independently.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Bachelor’s Degree or related experience preferred
• Demonstrates ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
• Experience planning meetings
• Must know MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
• Quick learner and ability to understand complex business issues
• Must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented with superior follow-through
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
• Must be extremely proactive with a desire to stretch beyond the task list to support the team
• Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment
• Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
• Must have diplomacy skills
• Providing calendar management in Outlook
• Manage all travel arrangements and logistics including itinerary building, and expense report processing for the Vice President
• Support the Center HR Team and Foundation BU’s
• Work directly with departments to effectively communicate necessary employee matters (i.e. employee transfers, recognitions, anniversaries) to appropriate audiences
• May assist with on-boarding process
• Assist with the meeting agendas and notes for key meetings
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.