McDonald's Early Morning & Late Night $12/hr in Anderson, South Carolina
A Guest Services crew member holds one of the most important positions in our restaurant. You are the "face" of McDonald's. You make sure every guest is treated respectfully and with distinction. Your friendliness and efficiency show customers that THEY are the top priority at McDonald's.
No previous experience is necessary. We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people who enjoy working with others. We can teach you everything else required for this position.
• Dress for success. Always arrive for your shift in a complete, clean uniform. This includes hat, shirt, pants, non-skid shoes, socks, nametag and a SMILE. Your clothing items should always be free of wrinkles. The smile is non-negotiable (and is contagious).
• Be energetic and motivated. Strive to take a customer's order or grant a request as quickly as possible. When no customers need to be served, ask your shift manager what needs to be done.
• Make a memory. We've all experienced poor service in the restaurant industry. Customers remember extraordinary service, because they've become accustomed to not receiving it. Strive to make customers remember you for the RIGHT reasons.
• Follow the direction of your shift manager. Be open to learning new tasks. Realize constructive criticism only helps you become a better crew member.
• Show responsibility. In many Guest Services positions, you are responsible for a cash drawer. No other crew members should be allowed to use your cash drawer. You are also responsible for following all company policies and procedures.
Becoming a crew member at McDonald's is more than a job. It can be a first step to a successful career with McDonald's or elsewhere.
• Flexible schedules - You have other commitments, whether it be school, family, or friends. We try our best to work with your schedule to accommodate your needs.
• Competitive pay - You will receive performance reviews often, especially early in your career. Even crew members that are still in high school sometimes receive promotions to higher paying positions.
• Meals - Meal allowance during shifts worked.
• Educational opportunities - Through McDonald's Archways to Opportunity, you may be eligible for college scholarships, GED tutoring, or English as a second language instruction.
• Skills development - This position lets you develop customer service and sales skills. You also will advance your teamwork, problem resolution, and people skills while you work with and serve a variety of personalities.
Additional Info: No previous experience is necessary. We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people who enjoy working with others. We can teach you everything else required for this position.
Job Benefits: This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job
Requsition ID: PDXMCF411838A-8032-48A0-8210-C29BADAA359C
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, including any corporate-owned restaurant, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company or at a McDonald’s corporate-owned restaurant to which you are applying.
McDonald's and its franchisees are taking proactive steps in response to the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure the safety in our restaurants across all communities. Our values of quality, service, and cleanliness continue to guide us. We're following direction from the CDC, state, and local governments and adhering to our deep cleaning procedures in every restaurant, every day. We also fully support employees who stay home from work if they are feeling sick. Read more about the ways we are prioritizing health at https://news.mcdonalds.com/news-releases/news-release-details/prioritizing-health-safety-and-community-mcdonalds-shares.
McDonald's and its franchisees are always looking for top candidates and encourage you to apply online. If you have any questions, please first call the restaurant as this will help the restaurant comply with any social distancing guidelines or other compliance obligations. For corporate roles, please proceed to the online application, or if you already applied, contact firstname.lastname@example.org@us.mcd.com. There may be a short delay in response time while we continue to monitor the impacts of COVID-19. We sincerely thank you for your continued trust in the Golden Arches.